Hello my name is Scarlet. I am a 16 year old werewolf. I was bitten mid July while out alone one night. I am a lesbian. I have two babies. Apollo Skye and Artemis Malice were born January 8th 2013. They are the product of a magical pregnancy. My girlfriend, Wonder, is a fairy who has 3 childrem of her own. The 7 of us form a strange but loving family. (Original character based off Ginger Snaps. I'll role play with anyone. I follow the tag hormonesandlunarshifts)Play with a hormonal werewolf Think I need something?
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
Disability is often treated as though it were a deviation from the rule. In fact, it is not an anomaly. One out of five persons in the U.S. has an impairment, yet disability is perceived as an “oddity” rather than as a natural occurrence. Marta Russell, Beyond Ramps:Disability at the End of the Social Contract (via disabledbyculture)
← Older entries Page 1 of 442